Interested in being a stallholder at an upcoming Plant Empire Market? We're always looking for new stallholders with exciting products that connect with nature, including plants, ceramics, nature-inspired arts and crafts, food and more. We also welcome applications from artists and creatives who might be able to add to the market experience through music, entertainment and interactive displays.
Market stalls cost $60 for a 2 square metre space (2x1 metres) indoors or $70 for a 9 square metre space (3x3 metres) outdoors. We are also able to provide optional insurance cover for a limited number of stalls under our market insurance policy for a $20 fee. You will need to bring all your own equipment, including tables and (for outdoor stalls) a marquee.
Our calendar for stallholder applications in 2022 is provided in the table below.
|Plant Empire Market: Date||Applications Open||Applications Close||Booking Confirmation||Stall Fees Due|
Sunday 5 December 2021
Sunday 5 June 2022
|Closed||Closed||Monday 4 April 2022||Monday 11 April 2022|
Saturday 3 September 2022
|Monday 6 June 2022||Monday 27 June 2022||Monday 4 July 2022||Monday 11 July 2022|
Sunday 4 December 2022
|Monday 5 September 2022||Monday 26 September 2022||Monday 3 October 2022||Monday 10 October 2022|
To apply for a stall, new stallholders should send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information listed below. If you've had a stall at one of our past markets, we just need an email from you requesting a stall with your updated insurance details. For both new and existing stallholders, please use the following format for your email subject:
Subject: Stallholder Application: Plant Empire Market 6 March 2022 > [Your Business Name]
- Your name
- Business name and ABN, if applicable
- Phone number (mobile preferred)
- Description of product/s that you would like to sell at the market, plus photos of the products you plan to sell, plus a photo of your stall, if available (max 3 photos with maximum file size of 1 MB in size)
- Website and social media handles, if applicable
- Details of other markets where you are currently trading or planning to trade
- Details of public liability, product liability or professional insurances (plus copies of certificates of insurance), if applicable, or if you require insurance cover under our policy.
- If you are planning to sell food items, please advise what licences you have in place (e.g. Local Council Market Food Permit & Food Safety Supervisor Certificate)
- Any specific requirements for your stall (and if they are essential requirements or nice-to-haves)
- Your preference for either an indoor or outdoor stall (subject to availability).
Please note that we usually receive more applications than there is space available, so places are not guaranteed.