Interested in being a stallholder at an upcoming Plant Empire Market? We're always looking for new stallholders with exciting products that connect with nature, including plants, ceramics, nature-inspired arts and crafts, food and more. We also welcome applications from artists and creatives who might be able to add to the market experience through music, entertainment and interactive displays.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Business name and ABN, if applicable
- Phone number (mobile preferred)
- Description of product/s that you would like to sell at the market, plus photos of the products you plan to sell, plus a photo of your stall, if available (max 3 photos with maximum file size of 1 MB in size)
- Website and social media handles, if applicable
- Details of other markets where you are currently trading or planning to trade
- Details of public liability, product liability or professional insurances (plus copies of certificates of insurance), if applicable
- If you are planning to sell food items, please advise what licences you have in place (e.g. Local Council Market Food Permit & Food Safety Supervisor Certificate)
- Any specific requirements for your stall (and if they are essential requirements or nice-to-haves)
We will aim to get back to you within 14 days about your application.